Monday, January 27, 2014

The school wide assembly was great because the teachers worked really hard to prepare it for us. I also enjoyed it because it just comes to show that all the staff here at HPIAM really care about the students and want us to do well in school. It was a good motivation to just watch the teachers because they see the things kids are doing and they want better for us. I also glad to be apart in the assembly recording and being in the tiny clips they showed. There was one clip that I did with a few other people and one of the guys dropped his paper and everybody around it just looked at him and decided not to help but one person out of all of us decided to help the person I think that was really great because you see it happen here at school and no one helps at times. It shows that we should be kind and help others because if that were you, you would like the help as well. I think we should also appreciate the teachers and their hard work that they put into us students because we often take them for granted and we shouldn't because they are really there for you to support you and help you in any way possible. I am grateful for the staff that we have in HPIAM they will always be my motivation to be good, follow rules, and succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment