Thursday, January 23, 2014

I am doing my goals one step at a time. I think I’m doing pretty good on of my goals is to get straight A’s this semester and Graduate with all my friends in June. So far I am on the right path I have the grades to graduate and I am set to graduate that is of course if I don’t slack off. Since one of my goals is to get straight A’s I don’t think slacking off will be on my agenda. I also made a goal to start drawing more to get better at it lately I have and it is going well. I drew three lotus flowers yesterday and they were so pretty. My sketch book is a medium size so I think I’ll have to get another one. Those three are my main focus right now and I’m a step closer to accomplishing them. The thing I like about these goals is that when I’m done with them I will have new goals to accomplish. But for now I’ll just stick to the ones I need to get done with. And later I will try to reach more goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment