Thursday, January 16, 2014

“Adversity causes some men to break –others to break records”
William A. Ward

I really like this quote because I know sometimes when I feel things are too hard and I’m never going to be as good as others I just quit without even trying. By doing this I don’t even know my true potential because I didn't keep at it and if I did who knows I could have been as good as I always wanted to be. By looking at this quote I feel inspired to be determined and when I feel about to give up I can just reflect back to this and know that  I don’t want to end up a quitter I want to do better and get better at whatever it is I am doing. If I don’t then that will reflect bad to me knowing I quit and knowing that if I kept at it I would have been the way I always wanted to be. I feel that everyone who is passionate for something whether it’s art, music, sports, etc. they should take a look at this quote and hopefully it would inspire them to keep going no matter how hard it seems to be at that moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment