Monday, January 13, 2014

My three week vacation was great. I had spent Christmas Eve with the family and we went to the movies. Christmas day we cooked and ate lunch then we opened presents. Then the day after Christmas my mom and I went to decorate the floats for the Rose Parade we do this every year. I also went hiking with my friends it was lots of fun but I misplaced my running shoes so I was wearing Converse and that wasn't a good idea. New Year’s Eve we went to a dance in Downey and it was so much fun dancing with my mom. New Year’s Day we just stayed home. We had tried to go ice skating but it was sold out. On January 3rd it was my birthday so we had dinner with my family. On Saturday the day after my birthday I had carne asada with my friends and it was pretty fun. I went to the movies again and I watch The Legend of Hercules and it was pretty good. I also went to Six Flags and got the year pass to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor. When we got to Six Flags it was already 1:00pm and it closed at 6:00pm so we only had time for four rides but thank goodness we got the year pass so we can go again. That is pretty much it for my vacations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment