Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pyramid Healing

Define Pyramid Healing: Pyramid healing is a concept that the shape of the pyramid allows for people to tap in the healing energy that surrounds every living thing. It can be used to sit there and meditate with herbs or scented candles. It’s good for depression, anxiety, tension, and even the common cold.
Aspects of Pyramid Healing: The pyramid is used for meditation and you sit inside it feeling a piece of calmness and a more positive attitude. By using the pyramid it will help reduce stress and tension that you have.

I would like to use the pyramid healing because it sounds so calm and relaxing and since I get lots of migraines it will help me heal them instead of taking a pill every 4-5 hours that don’t even help. I also like that it relieves you from stress. And you’ll be in a total stage of relaxation something I lack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment