Thursday, January 23, 2014

“Action is the foundational key to all success.”
Pablo Picasso


Action is a key to success because of your actions you can accomplish many things. My actions brought me here today I study, go to school, and do the work that needs to be done. If my actions were differently then I wouldn't be here in school I would be out in the streets and not caring about my grades or school. My goals that I have put into action are what are making me the person I am today. I am a step closer to prom, grad-night, and graduation with all my close friends and the teachers that helped me along the way. The actions I chose are the reasons for my success in high school. My actions will also follow me to college and will be with me after that. If I had chosen differently I wouldn't be a step closer nor will I be ready for college. So if you chose the right can of action then you will succeed in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment