Monday, December 16, 2013

“You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.”
Michael Phelps
22 Olympic medals (18 Gold)



I think this is a good quote to reflect back on because it keeps you determined to keep doing what you want to do. I know when I read it I think back to when I first wanted to play piano because I saw a friend of mine playing I couldn't help but think how beautiful it sounds and how graceful his fingers run across the keys. I knew then I wanted to play piano. I would dream of playing some of Beethoven sonnets and I wanted to learn many other songs. I now can play two songs and still determined to keep going. I don’t want to limit myself to learning only those two songs I want to keep being able to play more. I believe if people have a strong passion for something then they should keep going even if you think you are already 100% at something you should continue going to get 120% better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment