Monday, December 9, 2013

“If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than excellent work.”
Thomas J Watson


I think this speaks out a lot as a student. If we want to get good grades and accomplish graduating high school we should do better. As a middle school kid I didn't really think much of school and I wouldn't do much of the work. I reflect back at it and saw how it affected my life because I didn't get to graduate with all my friends or walk the stage or have my mom proud. It was really sad to see. As I got to high school I decided to leave all that behind me and decided to do well in school so I can graduate and set a better example for my younger brother because he too didn't graduate middle school. Had I done well in middle school and graduated my brother might have followed my footsteps and done the same. Now I hope he can do good and graduate high school. All it takes is to do well in school and ask for help if you need it. Do better work than you did yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment