Thursday, December 19, 2013

“Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.”
Bo Jackson

If you have a goal you should stick to it even if you don’t think you will reach it because you might end up surprised that you did. I think some people often leave their goals as dreams and don’t even reach them but if you are determined and motivated you should keep going and I also think that if you are not determined nor motivated you should motivate yourself and keep pushing yourself till you have reached that goal. Reaching your goals make you feel better at the end knowing you did it and didn't even give up. So now I am motivated to go through with my goals and not stop till I have reached them and when I’m done with those set of goals I will make new ones and it would be easier to do it because I have done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment