Wednesday, February 19, 2014

When I was helping out at the blood drive on February 13, 2014 I felt happy knowing I'm apart of the process. I think it was a really great opportunity to be apart of it because I get a little taste of what the medicine field is going to be like. I also faced my fear of watching other people with their blood hanging on a bag, I was still a bit scared but I was glad to know I can face it. As I was taking care of the people who had just donated blood I got to know what their perspective was about donating blood. Some people felt great about it after others felt the same but were feeling sick. That's were I come in and make sure they get help. It was a crazy morning but I enjoyed being there helping the students and staff and also getting to see what other field there are in the medical field so now I know there are not just doctors and nurses I can look into other medical careers. I am not sure if it's the last chance I'll be able to help out in out school but I'm glad I was at least apart of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment