Monday, February 24, 2014

“Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.”
Matt Biondi


I agree with what Matt Biondi said. When I was in middle school I didn’t graduate with the class. I felt like a complete failure. I made sure when I entered high school I will be able to walk on stage with all of my friends. I am now a senior at Linda Marquez High School and right now I am qualified to graduate. I know if I keep doing well in school I will be graduating with all my friends. I was determined to leave the past behind and to at least succeed in high school since I didn’t get the chance in middle school. I don’t want to feel that again. The sadness of not being able to walk on stage with all my friends so high school will be and achievement for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment