Tuesday, February 25, 2014

“Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and Determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
President Calvin Coolidge
30th president of US (1872 – 1933)


I’m not entirely sure what this quote has to say. However, I do know that in life you will fail time after time but the best thing to do is keep going. I think it’s kind of like losing weight. It won’t happen after night just like your stomach didn’t just grow after night you have to keep pushing and pushing even when you feel like there is no results you just have to keep pushing. That is what is happening to me right now, I feel like I haven’t made any progress and I feel like I’m failing and working out but many people have said I’ve lost weight already. It made me feel good. People think just because they don’t see the results that it isn’t working for them and quit but they shouldn’t they should just keep moving forward until they’ve gotten to where they want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment