Thursday, March 6, 2014

“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in DETERMINATION.”
Tommy Lasorda


I think this is a good quote because people often quit and think that the impossible cannot be done. I don’t think that is right because the impossible can be done with determination. I remember my friend was overweight and she decided one day that she didn’t want to be overweight anymore. She started running around her block and a month after she got a gym membership. She started going every day and worked out hard. She also started eating healthier and within a year she has lost so much weight. She first told me she had not seen any results the first months or so and she that it would be impossible to lose that weight but she was committed and determined to do so and she did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment