Tuesday, March 11, 2014

“That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson


I think what this is trying to say is the thing we might find hard and difficult at first can become easier not because whatever it is you are doing became easier but because you been practicing and practices makes perfect. For example at first I wasn’t able to read music but I kept learning and practicing to read it and I got the hang of it not that it became easier it’s just I had practice on it. And the same goes for piano at first I couldn’t even play Marry had a little lamb on the piano but no I can play The Scientist by Coldplay on the piano I still have a lot to learn because I still want to play some of Beethoven Sonnets and to me that seems very difficult but with practice I know I will get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment