Wednesday, September 25, 2013

“Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.”
Carol Burnett

Anyone can motivate you to change their life; they can also have an impact. However, only I can really change my life. No one can make you do something. It’s true they can give you the push you need, but in the end it’s up to you to change. People who truly care about you usually try to impact you to change your life for the better. I think one person who was a huge impact in my life was my sister. My sister went downhill for a while but she came right back up on her feet. I was on a lonely rode and I felt as if I couldn’t get out of it. Then my sister helped me just by setting her examples and telling me what I should do. I changed for the better for myself. I didn’t enjoy the way I was living before. Now every time I feel like that again I think of her example and I choose to not stray that way anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment