Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I have three messages:
(1) We should never, ever give up.
(2) You are never too old to chase your dreams
(3) It looks like a solitary sport, but it takes a team.
Diana Nyad, American Swimmer

I really enjoy her three messages that she has to say to the world. The first message “We should never, ever give up,” speaks out to me because I tend to give up things I quite enjoy. Mostly because I feel as if other people are better and I can never be as good as they are. I shouldn’t give up if I continue to do what I enjoy doing I will succeed eventually. The second message “You are never too old to chase you dreams,” I agree my mom hasn’t given up on her dream to become a nurse. She is continuing to study and work hard for her dream. I know I’m never too old to chase my dreams even when I feel I can’t. And the final message “It looks like a solitary sport, but it takes a team,” I really enjoy this because you may think it’s a solitary sport but to work with others in training will help you succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment