Friday, September 27, 2013

“My experience so far at HPIAM”

My experience in HPIAM has been great so far. Yes there are some flaws here and there but overall it’s been great. At first I was very hectic about coming here because I was so used to Huntington Park High School and the campus. I wasn’t all that thrilled being here. Once I got here and saw my teachers I had from HP I felt a bit better. I made new friends and Mr. C is a great principal. My junior year I had so much fun even though we didn’t have a junior ball or anything I still thought it was great. I met new friends and I had so much fun in all of my classes. I had more school spirit than I did in HP. And I was doing well academically. My grades went up, I had higher standards for myself, and I even started joining clubs here at Marquez.  

No comments:

Post a Comment