Thursday, April 24, 2014

“You can’t hire someone else to do your push-ups for you.”
Jim Rohn


I believe this quote means that you can’t hire someone to be successful for you or to fight your own battles or to even get you a job. You have to do it on your own even if it may seem hard at the moment. For example I couldn’t do push-ups before and I remember someone saying it might be hard now but it would be a warm up later. I never believed it can actually be a warm up for me until I kept exercising and I soon realize that what I heard was correct. I was in shock but if I would have hired someone to do it for me I would never be able to feel what I felt that day which was accomplish. If I would have hired someone to do it for me I would have never known what it felt like the first time I did it and I thought I wouldn’t ever be able to do it but since I did it an no one helped me I felt accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment