Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Courage


I think what many people today need courage. I have to learn how to have courage myself. Often at times I don’t have the courage to say no to people when I think I should. There was this one time I lend a friend my homework assignment. I thought I was helping her since she didn’t do her homework and later on I asked her for my assignment and she misplaced it. I was upset at the fact that I worked hard on that assignment and didn’t get credit on it like she did. Later on she finally found my homework but I didn’t get the full credit. Had I chosen to have the courage to say no to a friend I would have turned in the homework assignment on time and gotten the full credit. Now I learned to have more courage to say no to a friend. I no longer let anyone copy my assignment. Instead I just help the person out with the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment